If you are requesting RMA number by fax, our RMA department will only accept MCT RMA form. Other forms will not be accepted. Please contact your sales representative or email us at
RMA@canadamedia.ca to obtain the form.
RMA department will issue a RMA No:, if all conditions are met and all information are completed. An RMA number is valid for only 14 days from the date issued.
- Your completed form definitely facilitates a proper product return process.
- RMA numbers must be clearly marked on the outside of package. An original RMA authorization form must accompany the invoice copy's and packing list.
- Mark down the problems on a masking tape and tape it on each piece of product. Do not use 'DEAD',' DEFECT' or we will reject.
- Do not include in the shipment of items other than those specified approved items.
- Damaged or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Improper packaging will result in loss of warranty.
- Monitors, Scanners, Cases MUST be in original packing. Improperly packed items will be rejected with no consideration.
- Do not ship back the cables, manual, drivers, software. We are not responsible for them.
- RMA number is valid for 14 days only.
- All items with RMA# shipped in and found not from us or out of warranty will be rejected.
- CUSTOMER shall be responsible for verifying the defective goods prior to return.
we may charge customer a $35 No Fault Found service charge for any product found to be in working condition.
- For computer systems, a minimum $120 will be charged for virus found or any other software problem.
- Products sent back without proper Return Material Authorization and no physical damage found will incur a charge of $10 per item.
RMA Form Download